Friday, January 10, 2014

something emotional

Something that I dealt with that was very emotional for me was when I officially put all my focus on swimming. What I mean by that, I had to basically drop everything from having no social life and even not going to school because I would be at a competition. I was young and just wanted to be a kid and always hangout with my friends. as I look back now, I realized I made a right decision because I have got so far in swimming and I found out who my true friends are because they always stuck by my side even though I could never really hangout with them. I'm still very committed in swimming and I am going to get a scholarship for it and I am very lucky. I don't see myself not swimming. I don't know where I would be in life without swimming. Who knows, maybe I would be making bad decisions. Swimming has kept me out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment