Monday, February 10, 2014

Launch Pad

What am I passionate about and what do I want to keep doing in the future? My answer has to be continue swimming. I have been passionate about swimming ever since I was a little girl. I honestly don't know where I would be in life without swim. Swimming has shaped me into the person who I am today. To many people, when they ask me what I want to do in the future and hear my answer, they kind of think about it. many people tell me it's crazy how I am so passionate about swimming. When they say that, it makes me wonder if they are passionate about something?
obviously I cant be competing my whole life in swimming, but I can go into coaching. I have looked at many resources online to see what it takes and its a lot of work. I am willing to work hard to be a great coach. There are many articles I can read on the internet and I can personally sit down with successful coaches and interview them about coaching.
I know I have a lot of supports. I still have a lot of steps to come because its a long process, but I am willing to sacrifice a lot for swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment