Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Crossroads between should and must

This article emphasized the difference between should and must. Must is more of what I want to do and what is normal verses should which is what others around me want me to do and what everyone is doing. These are the two roads in life if you really think about it. This article makes it clear and makes a great point for people who are stuck in their life right now with making decisions especially people my age because we are growing up and leaving for college. In relation to what the article mentioned, I am currently directed toward the must road. I am making the decisions that are best more me because its my life. I am making safe decisions. A lot of people my age don't live that way. They are more towards the should path because they are listening more to their parents because their parents want to control their life. I take matters and life in my own hands, yes I still go to my mom for things but I figured out it is my life and in the end it will all be for me. I found my inner self and this year has really helped me with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment