Thursday, October 17, 2013

Activity 25: Surveying the text


in my honest opinion, if I were to look at this article and would guess how much time it would take, I would guess less than 30 minutes with full concentration with no distractions. The body paragraphs are pretty short but I would guess that there would be main points to each and every line and paragraph which can be time consuming to understand and trying to pick out the main points and ideas.
I have read Hamlet more then once and I will say that and piece of writing was short but very time consuming because of the text and concept, the words chosen and the format. More deep thinking was required into Hamlet's piece of, "To be or not to be" because I had to keep read reading the lines to try to understand what was going on.
The publication i know is from Shakespeare himself i believe in the 1600's is when he published his piece of writing. 
his type of writing is found to be cognitive thinking. The decision that needs to be made is described attached to results of the thrown.  
I have snese this kind of writing in schools of education more likely or individuals who love plays or who are writers themselves and like Shakespeare for inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment